Do you feel like your business is exactly where you want it to be? Do you have enough time to continue growing your business alongside all the other day to day tasks that go hand in hand with being a fully-fledged business owner while still having time to reap the benefits of being your own boss, spending quality time with family, friends and yourself? If so, massive well done! You’ve got this! Chances are you’ve probably sourced some support to get you were you are.
If this doesn’t sound like you then read on…
Here are some tell-tale signs that it’s time to get some support for you and your business.
• You find yourself getting bogged down by mundane admin tasks, which take far longer than anticipated.
• Your inbox is bursting with non-relevant junk mail that you have to sort through regularly before you can get to the important stuff.
• You have no system for keeping track of your clients.
• You struggle with creating, maintaining and updating professional documents or presentations.
• You have ever growing ‘To-Do-Lists’ upon ‘To-Do-Lists’ that you just can’t seem to get around to…. doing!
• Client queries are mounting up, and you haven’t been able to give them your full attention.
• You have outstanding invoices that you need to chase but you don’t feel comfortable discussing money with your clients and would like to distance yourself from this element of the business completely and concentrate on building lasting relationships with those clients.
• You would like your invoicing to be more instantaneous and systematic.
• You find yourself missing out on sales opportunities because by the time you get around to it the lead has gone cold.
• You have lots of great ideas on how to grow your business, but you just can’t find the time to develop these plans and put them into action.
• You’re excellent at what you do but not so confident in the other elements of running a business.
• You would like a supportive hand from someone who understands your business goals and wants to work with you to achieve those goals.
If this sounds familiar, then it’s definitely time to think about investing in some support.
A Virtual Assistant can work with you to free up your time, allowing you to focus on what you do best. Unlike an employee, you only pay for the hours worked and don’t have to cover sick pay, holidays, social insurance etc.
If you would like to see what tasks you could outsource to a Virtual Assistant, then check out the services I offer here: https://www.martinalennon.ie/services
If you’re still unsure as to what you need or how a Virtual Assistant can help support your business then why not contact me for more information: https://www.martinalennon.ie/contact-me