I’m an Inclusion and Mental Health Specialist and I love what I do!
Knowing that each person is a unique individual I help people connect with their authentic self and work with people to reach their potential and create happiness.
Among many things I’m an:
• Equality Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Specialist,
• Emotional Wellness Consultant,
• Psychotherapist & Counsellor,
• Gender & Sexual Diverse Relationship Therapist (GSDR),
• Neurodivergent Therapist,
• Founder of AcoraTherapy,
• Founder of Under The Rainbow Ltd.,
• Director at Aunua Academy.
I run workshops and courses on many topics including emotional health, workplace wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, change management, anxiety, crisis burnout & stress, vicarious trauma & compassion fatigue, equality, empowerment, communication & happiness, gender & sexuality, consent and boundaries. I manage a therapy centre that is based in Dublin City Centre and also works online.
Curiosity put me on a path of discovery as I’m enthusiastic about human behaviour, specifically personal development, self-awareness & expression. I know personally and professionally about overcoming adversity and I empower people to empower themselves.
Tweets by acoratherapy